The Director of Sales will plan, execute, and manage sales activities to meet revenue and growth goals for CGi and our clients, primarily to healthcare customers. This director will manage a remote sales team and must be able to create a strategic sales plan, clarify goals, enforce standards, ensure staff accountability, and create a collaborative team environment.
This position is also an influential leader in the company and will help identify, define, and implement technology and process improvements to optimize our customer experience and sales capabilities.
Success will be measured by goal achievement (revenue goals, account management/retention and growth), staff competency and productivity, lead generation, sales metrics, and client satisfaction.
This is a leadership role, but also required to participate in generating and closing sales as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or related professional qualification
- 5+ years of direct sales experience
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in managing and directing a sales team and planning and implementing sales operations and strategy
- Managerial experience in a remote-work environment a plus
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: CRM/Contact Management, Salesforce experience a plus
Advanced: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Proven experience in employee development and performance management skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing data-driven sales plans. Analyze resources and environment and design a course of action to achieve sales goals
- Ability to drive continuous improvement; to examine operational procedures and develop and implement new strategies and practices
- Experience in a fast-paced environment; able to effectively prioritize and execute, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects, and lead a team in such an environment
- Ability to participate in various leadership teams such as company leadership teams, committees, and work groups of diverse composition
- Knowledge of U.S. healthcare industry a plus
At CGi, our mission is to create growth and strategic results for associations, businesses, meetings and events. Founded in 2005, we are a small but rapidly growing company of 35 people with offices in Little Rock, AR and Nashville, TN. You can find out more about what we do by visiting our website and also visiting our client site.
CGi provides an array of services: association and event management services, as well as educational and analytical products/services to hospitals and health system clients. Our commitment to maintaining the highest standards of quality and client satisfaction allow us to facilitate the growth and success of each of our valued clients. We believe that our employees and their contributions are critical in this mission.