In May 2022, at Microsoft Build, we announced exam readiness resources on Microsoft Learn. Exam readiness provides expert, accessible resources to help learners get ready for their certification exam by gaining practice and insights that can help increase the likelihood of passing the exam. With Microsoft Learn, you can easily navigate training and support to help improve your chances of exam success.
Today, we’re pleased to announce the rollout of additional resources, including new exam readiness videos.
Exam readiness resources
Many exam candidates report that they spend extensive time studying for technical exams, so exam readiness has been designed to provide you with strategies to help you succeed. Exam readiness encompasses many things—from Microsoft Learn modules and learning paths to support, including FAQs and help with registering for an exam. It offers numerous new on-demand and downloadable resources for exam preparation, such as study guides, videos, practice sample questions, and an exam sandbox with sample question types. These materials, developed by subject matter experts, will be available from the online pages for certifications and exams. Plus, you can use any or all of them in any order.
Sometimes the biggest challenge is knowing how to prepare. In fact, many learners ask, “What do I need to know to be ready for a Microsoft Certification exam?” In response, we’re creating a frictionless experience for navigating online Microsoft Certification and exam pages to make it easier for you to access exam resources, learn how to approach the exams, and know what to study. Look for these materials to start rolling out later this year:
- An enhanced study guide for each certification exam, providing context. These guides also include links to learning paths and documentation to help you find key exam topics, along with skills to be measured.
- On-demand videos on Microsoft Learn are divided into segments by exam topics and led by Microsoft Certified Trainers. The exam prep videos help you to identify the key knowledge and skills covered by the exam and how to allocate your study time. Look for these videos in the Exam Readiness Zone.
- A new, free exam sandbox that runs in your browser. Use it to get familiar with the look and feel of an exam and to review a sample before you take the real one. Interact with the different question types, such as case studies, available in the exam’s user interface. The exam sandbox is also accessible by learners using assistive devices or keyboard shortcuts.
New exam prep videos
Today, we’re pleased to announce that the rollout of new exam prep videos has begun. Check out videos in the Exam Readiness Zone on Microsoft Learn for the following exams:
- Exam AZ-500: Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
- Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- Exam AZ-305: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Exam PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Exam PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
- Exam SC-300: Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
Stay tuned! We’ll have more exam prep videos on the site later this year. Look for these videos in the near future:
- Exam AI-102: Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution
- Exam AZ-400: Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions
- Exam AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- Exam AZ-801: Configuring Windows Server Hybrid Advanced Services
- Exam DP-100: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
- Exam DP-203: Data Engineering on Microsoft Azure
- Exam DP-300: Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- Exam MS-100: Microsoft 365 Identity and Services
- Exam MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration
- Exam MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
- Exam PL-400: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
- Exam SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect
- Exam SC-200: Microsoft Security Operations Analyst
During the coming months and into next year, we’ll roll out more enhanced exam prep videos and other resources so you can gain strategies for exam day, help boost your confidence, and help increase your chances of passing your Microsoft Certification exam, as you take the next steps along your certification journey.