Wikipedia, cold weather, and Starbucks food: All things addressed this week on Twitter.
How about that? Weird but good, I’d say.
Per usual, we went ahead and collected the best and funniest tweets of the week. Why? Because we can, and because we do it every week. And this week was especially good for tweets! So we’ve got that going for us.
So, anyway, here they are, the 10 best and funniest tweets of the week.
1. Bill was a whole dang mood or…whatever it is the kids are saying these days. I don’t know.
2. Bro, when you got outside and it’s cold…that’s when you know it’s cold but like actually cold.
3. This is literally all I do on Wikipedia.
4. My soul would thrive in an empty Dogfish Head beer bottle.
5. This is the most wonderful dad joke I’ve ever seen.
6. This is a very good point.
7. A Prius should not look cool. And yet!
8. The spiritual idea of a Cheesecake Factory.
9. This would’ve been a fantastic bit.
10. And finally, the thing about Starbucks food is that it’s real food, but it’s like not real food and it’s not like…good, but it’s also not like…bad.